Cross-Referenced Lease & Agreement Number Lists
When reporting royalties based on production allocated from an agreement, the ONRR-converted agreement number should be reported in block 9 of the new Report of Sales and Royalty Remittance (Form ONRR-2014) in addition to the lease number in block 7. The agreement number consists of three parts:
- Prefix = 3 characters, left justified
- Serial No. = 6 characters, right justified
- Suffix = 2 characters, left justified
Please Note: The agreement number needs to be upper case.
Following are some examples of the layout we are expecting for various types of agreement numbers.
|Agency Agreement #||ONRR-Converted Agreement #|
|WYW192003B||W(sp)(sp) 192003 B(sp)|
The files below provide lists of information you can use to determine the appropriate ONRR-converted Agreement number to enter on Form ONRR-2014. If necessary, refer to the CSV/ASCII record layout.
- Active Leases - Sorted by State and Agency Lease Number (updated 04/01/2021)
- Active Agreements - sorted by State and Agreement Name (updated 04/01/2021)
- Active Agreements - sorted by State and Agency Agreement Number (updated 04/01/2021)
- Cross-Reference Lease to Agreement Numbers
- Downloadable Text Cross-Reference Lease to Agreement Number (updated 4/15/2021)